Havatech initiated its activities with the purpose of innovation in software solutions and services, especially in the aviation industry in 2019. Havatech has developed solutions to simplify the procedures of Ground Handlers, Airlines, Airports, and more importantly, end-users by concentrating on the recognition of customer requirements. In other words, Havatech focuses on one main goal, which is driving intelligence into our customers’ businesses. We develop smart and powerful products that deliver a new exciting experience to our customers. Research plays a key role in all Havatech products and we are proud to say that we have one of the best and most skilled Research & Development departments in the business, leading to a large increase in customer satisfaction.
Havatech DCS can be used by ground handlers and airlines as a standalone system, bringing check-in, boarding, and related processes together to run smoothly and efficiently. The sophisticated schedules and fares modules allow multi-leg routes, connecting flights, and multi-class segments.
- The lower total cost of ownership
- Offers inter-airline- through- check-in (IATCI).
- Advanced self- service options (Kiosk, Online check-in, etc.)
- Mobile Checkin
- Certified for all major common use environments.
- Complies with all Standard IATA messages.
- Handles all customs and immigration requirements, including PNRGOV, APIS, and APP
- Web-based application
- Easy implementation
- Standard baggage tag & boarding pass print
- Accepts passenger name lists (PNL) from any reservations system
- Excess baggage handling
- Flight status
- Go show/No show
- Instant checks (flight number, date, duplicates)
- Integration with baggage reconciliation systems
- Local database (all DCS required data)
- Multiple hosts supported simultaneously
- Reports (on/off-line)
- Improved Performance
- Staff efficiency can be improved with shorter training time and user-friendly, easy-to-use web-based HDCS.
- Online Check-In
You will allow your passengers to check-in online (web check-in), select their seats, and print their boarding passes before the flight. You can directly decide when the online check-in will be open or closed. Havatech DCS also provides you with intuitive Mobile Check-in and Self Check-in Kiosks that can fully integrate with any common use platform.
Havatech DCS is interfaced with all modern reservation systems, e-ticketing databases, partner & code-share airline systems, IATA TIMATIC, and other common airline DCS platforms.
Havatech Local DCS
For ground handlers, airlines, and airports, L-DCS is at the heart of many operations. Available either locally installed or fully hosted, the user-friendly interface makes Havatech L-DCS (HL-DCS) simple to learn for agents; consequently, reduces training costs. Integrated productivity features and fast processing time keep Passenger Services running as smoothly as possible. HL-DCS has connection to the GSM system and can get IATA messages such as PNL, and ADL, without the need of a stable internet connection. Moreover, a portable version of HL-DCS in which you can handle an airport’s check-in is available in a suitcase.
HL-DCS can be used by ground handlers and airlines as a standalone system, bringing check-in, boarding, and related processes together to run smoothly and efficiently. The sophisticated schedules and fares modules allow multi-leg routes, connecting flights, and multi-class segments.